Friday 12 June 2015

Melodious Warbler - NR Marsh Lane, Meriden


We spent Friday and Saturday with the Melodious Warbler near Marsh Lane Nature Reserve, stunning little bird and was showing well and singing it's little heart out, so nice to have a bird like this local in the Warwickshire / West Midlands area lol  
Really nice when a bird sticks around and you get to see it two days running, Friday was better weather I got a few record shots, but Saturday struggled a lot all I could see was rain ;) lol think I did Dave's head in a little bit lol it's so hard when you have a passion for something you always want to get good photos but seeing the bird is way more important than a photo yes it's nice to have photos but at the end of the day the images in my head of the bird are what matters :)
Dave went back after work on Monday and got some more lovely photos probably easier for him without me winging in his ear lol
Here's one of my record shots the best I could manage.



Here is a couple of Dave's amazing photos you can see how beautiful the bird really is on these and all the detail on him, stunning bird and stunning photos :) 

Taken by Dave Hutton

Taken by Dave Hutton

Taken by Dave Hutton




No comments:

Post a Comment