Wednesday 28 October 2015

Autumn Moths


So far this Autumn we have had some amazing Moths Trapping in Dave's garden and at mine is brilliant were getting a nice selection of Moths new ones for Dave as well which is so nice, I get so so excited trapping when I get a new Moth i'm like a child at xmas time unwrapping presents lol
We have had Mottled Umber in my garden and in Dave's, also November Moth in both are gardens and The Brick in my garden and I also have had two beautiful Green-brindled Crescents stunning moths and Feathered Thorn lovely dark male.
I think my fav so far this autumn has to be the Angle Shades in Dave's garden one I had been waiting to see, Dave saw it fly in and it was so nice because he gets as excited as me even when it's one his already seen :) The shape of the Moth and the pattern is just so beautiful.
Dave's garden has also produced Black Rustic, Juniper Carpet and the amazing Blair's Shoulder-knot one that Dave really wanted to see again we were both over the moon, were always over the moon at all the moths.
Every night is exciting when Moth trapping you never know what you might get, love it :)


Angle Shades

Angle Shades

Mottled Umber

Mottled Umber

Mottled Umber

November Moth

Juniper Carpet

Blair's Shoulder-knot

Black Rustic

Black Rustic

Green-brindled Crescent

Feathered Thorn

The Brick




 

No comments:

Post a Comment