Sunday 1 March 2015

Black Grouse and Iceland Gull - North Wales


Early morning start to get to Worlds end, north wales before first light for the Black Grouse, got there just in time the Black Grouse were showing as soon as we got there, I can't even explain the feeling watching them just out of this world to watch them display to each other, they look like there dancing with fancy dresses on when there tails are out you can see the white and look's like a pom pom.
Wonderful birds, the light was bad so photos didn't come out good, was abit frustrating because they were quite close, but i'm so happy to just see them, and to off been there, and have all the wonderful images in my head. Also some stunning scenery love wales :)









We then headed to Pensarn Beach, North Wales for the Iceland Gull, again as soon as we turned up parked car, and there it was, beautiful looking Gull so white and the pattern on wings looks goldy color, was so nice to be able to see with my own eyes and take lot's of photos, after 2 hours on the beach I was freezing but stuck it out because I have to get use to the weather's this winter hasn't even been that bad sure we will have worse to come so need to get use to it :) 
The whole weekend had been perfect and totally worth the cold and winds, I feel so lucky and honoured to be seeing so many beautiful birds and all my thank's goes to Dave, he is the best boyfriend anyone could wish for and an excellent Birdwatcher and photographer. I'm a very lucky girl :)           










No comments:

Post a Comment