Thursday 18 December 2014

Ryder's hayes lake and Stubbers Green


This week has been amazing my boyfriend took me to Ryder's Hayes lake in Pelsall to see the Great Northern Diver he said we should get excellent views but I thought it will most likely hide knowing my luck lol but Dave was right, from the minute we got there it was showing well, kept coming nearer then came really close directly in front of us, was amazing to see all the details on him with my own eyes, will never forget that experience.
   Afterwards Dave took me to Stubbers Green to see all the gulls, there was lot's of great black backed gulls which was nice because I had only seen them from afar before, this were a lot nearer and with the bins got excellent views could really tell the size difference there so big.









No comments:

Post a Comment