Wednesday 26 October 2016

Pensthorpe Nature Reserve


Dave took me to Pensthorpe Nature Reserve in Norfolk today best day out ever so much fun being able to see so many birds up close, all of them so beautiful, and was a great chance to practice with my photography using my new camera, I loved every second of it :)
Loved all of the birds but think my highlight has to be the White Stork such a stunning, elegant beautiful bird.
My biggest highlight was the Red Squirrels had always wanted to see them, I felt like crying as we walked up and there they were just so bright and beautiful and cute wanted to take them home just love them :)
Being able to see Bearded Tits up close was amazing too and Corncrake I had looked at photos of Corncrake and thought they were quite plain but seeing one there stunning.
Such a fun day I know there captive but to be honest I got just as much enjoyment if not more I love birds and being so close and getting brilliant views of them all was just out of this world :)
Also had lovely views of Rook which was wild, beautiful birds.
Took over a thousand photos so will just pick a few for to put on here lol
Big thank you to Dave for an amazing day out :)  ( Red Squirrels in the wild next !!!! ;) lmao


Red Squirrel 

White Stork

White Stork

White Stork

Hawaiian Goose

Red-crested Pochard

Black Stork

Rook

White-naped Crane

Black-winged Stilt

Bearded Tit - Female

Bearded Tit - Male 

Ruff

Corncrake

Corncrake 




No comments:

Post a Comment