Saturday 8 October 2016

Little Stint - Farmoor Reservoir, Oxon


Amazing day at Farmoor there had been a showy Little Stint there but no news came through but we decided to just go on the hope it was still there, we were over the moon when we saw it :) So glad we went, it was showing so well you could see all the detail on him I just love his tram lines such a beautiful little bird my best ever views I was so happy, was tricky to photograph as a Ringed Plover kept chasing him off lol but eventually he played ball for us and got some nice photos but quite a few times I just put the camera down and watched him just loved him :)





Also had Yellow Wagtail which was late I think Dave's latest ever record had nice views but left Dave to walk down to him and photograph him, I know what i'm like i'm not very good at being quiete so knew Dave would get better photos if I stayed back lol 
He got some lovely photos such a pretty Juvenile :) 

Dave's Lovely Photo. 


Taken by Dave Hutton

No comments:

Post a Comment